VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, September 11, 2006

PUKE ON YOUR FRIENDS


cab ride downtown- $12.75
2 hours of Jack Danels- $88.00
1/2 order Buffalo Wings- $6.00
blowing chow on your best friend-
priceless.
there are some things in life
that money can't buy. it's true.

10 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Thanks Dr. Chip for making dieting much easier for me this morning. =O)

Mon Sep 11, 10:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Yes, but three of the things money can buy are:

Bibs

Dry Cleaning

New Friends!


I... would start with # 3.

Mon Sep 11, 10:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Steve D. said...

Nice...something for Mom's brag book.

-Stevie D. (lazycomic.blogspot.com)

Mon Sep 11, 08:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Twit said...

Spectaculistic vom-launching!

These guys look like professionals.

Tue Sep 12, 01:08:00 AM EDT  
Blogger none said...

Mother FUCKER, the chunks coming out of his nostrils are a sight to behold.

Like some bizarre ectoplasmic experience - just with Barf!!

Omlette anyone!

Tue Sep 12, 05:19:00 AM EDT  
Blogger doctor chip said...

dry cleaning!

heh!

B-D

------

Sat Sep 16, 03:15:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I may become your blog stalker... you post what's in my head...
Tam

Wed Nov 29, 08:38:00 PM EST  
Blogger doctor chip said...

oh, that is just excellant... !

hee-hee!

"egzchhp". for real.

B-D

---------------

Thu Nov 30, 08:08:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce BLog !

Regards,

A.

Mon Jan 08, 10:51:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha that is hilarious. i love it.

Wed Mar 14, 07:04:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY