VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, June 26, 2009

THE KING IS DEAD

THE KING IS DEAD.
KING OF POOP CRAPS OUT...
... in case anyone out there lives under a rock or something,
singer, songwriter, unconvicted child-boffer, surgical freak,
and reknowned baby-dangler Michael Jackson has croaked.
sources are citing Cardiac Arrest as the immediate cause of
death, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out later that old
Jack-O, there, overdosed on man flesh and nut-butter he
attained whilst working a glory-hole at Neverland Ranch...
... no, that wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Adios, Jack-O.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Anybody wanna buy my vinyl "Thriller" album? I am now... sufficiently thrilled.

Fri Jun 26, 10:22:00 AM EDT  
Blogger none said...

Yep Jacko is in hell right now trying to moonwalk through the brimstone.

Fri Jun 26, 11:37:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear his ?sister LaBoya is gonna step in, Doctor Chip.

I guess his doctor is the same one that killed kayne west' mama and gave, If Looks Could Kill, new meaning....

Accurate pic.

Sat Jun 27, 08:08:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God don't like fugly.

Sat Jun 27, 08:12:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Charley said...

I'll bet my pention that wherever he's going, Elvis is waiting at the door.

Mon Jun 29, 04:52:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY