VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, August 22, 2005

ENDANGERED FECES


say hello to something really unique.... so much so, in fact, that only 4 of these guys are known to exist. this is the rare and endangered Kiev Crappy, from the scenic Chernobyl area of the former USSR.
it seems this species popped up following the little mishap at the nuclear power facility a few years ago. from what I understand, the locals - whose eating habits changed dramatically after the accident - just couldn't get enough good shit to eat. and that's when these little guys pooped out.
the Russian authorities will not comment on the whereabouts of the remaining fish, but rumor has it that they put them away in some shit-hole....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY