T. G. I. F.
okay. here comes my weekend....
come on with me. I'll show you how I relax....

first I'm planning on taking it easy....

next, maybe I'll make a little music....

then, I'll look at some things that spin.
I like it when things spin....



I used to get hammered and do stupid stuff....


but now I'm in touch with the Universe....

I think I'm gonna cook me some beef....

that reminds me. I had a Quarter Pounder with cheese for lunch.
now I've gotta go take a McDump....

just wait until George W. Sloth gets out of office.
this is the world I live in
T. G. I. F.
okay. here comes my weekend....
come on with me. I'll show you how I relax....

first I'm planning on taking it easy....

next, maybe I'll make a little music....

then, I'll look at some things that spin.
I like it when things spin....



I used to get hammered and do stupid stuff....


but now I'm in touch with the Universe....

I think I'm gonna cook me some beef....

that reminds me. I had a Quarter Pounder with cheese for lunch.
now I've gotta go take a McDump....

just wait until George W. Sloth gets out of office.
this is the world I live in
T. G. I. F.okay. here comes my weekend....
come on with me. I'll show you how I relax....

first I'm planning on taking it easy....

next, maybe I'll make a little music....

then, I'll look at some things that spin.
I like it when things spin....



I used to get hammered and do stupid stuff....


but now I'm in touch with the Universe....

I think I'm gonna cook me some beef....

that reminds me. I had a Quarter Pounder with cheese for lunch.
now I've gotta go take a McDump....

just wait until George W. Sloth gets out of office.
this is the world I live in














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home