CHENEY KILLING SPREE
THE SIX-FEET-UNDERSECRETARY OF DEFENSE
Vice President (key word: vice) Dick Cheney has gone on an
all-out killing rampage this week... first, he shotguns a dude
on a "hunting" trip (wink, wink). then, after the guy seems
to have survived the assault with a deadly Federal Weapon,
one of the pellets went to the guy's heart and caused
a cardiac arrest -- I'm pretty sure he's gonna die now.
... and, if not.... well, let's just say that ol' Dickie-Boy has
probably hacked up a few guys in his life.
think not? think Halliburton!
the W regime (of which Dick-Head is a part) is as corrupt
as the day is long. maybe some vigilantes can watch the guy in
the hospital, so that Cheney can't come back and finish the job.
look at it this way: sooner or later, we
were going to find out about him, right?
oh, I forgot... he's above the law.
wake up, America. before it's too late.
THE SIX-FEET-UNDERSECRETARY OF DEFENSE
Vice President (key word: vice) Dick Cheney has gone on an
all-out killing rampage this week... first, he shotguns a dude
on a "hunting" trip (wink, wink). then, after the guy seems
to have survived the assault with a deadly Federal Weapon,
one of the pellets went to the guy's heart and caused
a cardiac arrest -- I'm pretty sure he's gonna die now.
... and, if not.... well, let's just say that ol' Dickie-Boy has
probably hacked up a few guys in his life.
think not? think Halliburton!
the W regime (of which Dick-Head is a part) is as corrupt
as the day is long. maybe some vigilantes can watch the guy in
the hospital, so that Cheney can't come back and finish the job.
look at it this way: sooner or later, we
were going to find out about him, right?
oh, I forgot... he's above the law.
wake up, America. before it's too late.
THE SIX-FEET-UNDERSECRETARY OF DEFENSEVice President (key word: vice) Dick Cheney has gone on an
all-out killing rampage this week... first, he shotguns a dude
on a "hunting" trip (wink, wink). then, after the guy seems
to have survived the assault with a deadly Federal Weapon,
one of the pellets went to the guy's heart and caused
a cardiac arrest -- I'm pretty sure he's gonna die now.
... and, if not.... well, let's just say that ol' Dickie-Boy has
probably hacked up a few guys in his life.
think not? think Halliburton!
the W regime (of which Dick-Head is a part) is as corrupt
as the day is long. maybe some vigilantes can watch the guy in
the hospital, so that Cheney can't come back and finish the job.
look at it this way: sooner or later, we
were going to find out about him, right?
oh, I forgot... he's above the law.
wake up, America. before it's too late.














1 Comments:
here's a big Woot
for
politiclover !
I don't usually get too much into the
political end of it, but when I do,
it usually winds up on my essay page.
thanks for stopping by, PL...
glad you enjoyed it, and
I definatelyappreciate the input!
wooo - hooo!!!
B-D
--------------------
Post a Comment
<< Home