VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

AWARD - WINNING


I AM RECOGNIZED AT LAST !
I am honored and privelaged to announce that Unbalanced has won it's first award! this was given by MargieMix over at MixPix Awards. thank you, Margie! I'll try to live up to the "Twisted" part of it! you can read the whole review here, or just click on the image; also, with this honor, was given to me this trophy...
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
sweet, eh?! of course, I will have to bastardize
it to fit it into the Side-Bar From Hell...
... oh, wait... here's a button!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
hey, it works... check it!
click here for a cheap laugh

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Applause!! Although I must say after reviewing this site first - my other nominees are paling in comparison. There are many great funny sites out there but to qualify as "Twisted"... that takes something special.

Wed Aug 23, 08:48:00 AM EDT  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

Congrats, Dr. Chip! Fuck Yeah!

Wed Aug 23, 01:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

After checking my wallet, I went for the cheap laugh and got... exactly my money's worth!

Thanks, Doc!

Fri Aug 25, 10:35:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY