BRING THE KIDS !

YOU'RE SHITTING ME
rectum? damn near killed 'em! my post time this morning is 3:24 in the am, EST, US. that's 'cause I had to get up at 3:00 to get my post up before heading off to DC this morning for work. I just want to know who thought up this contraption, which turned up during an image search for "cheap laugh" this morning.
I'll catch up on my 50-odd Emails and comments tomorrow, me thinks...

YOU'RE SHITTING ME
rectum? damn near killed 'em! my post time this morning is 3:24 in the am, EST, US. that's 'cause I had to get up at 3:00 to get my post up before heading off to DC this morning for work. I just want to know who thought up this contraption, which turned up during an image search for "cheap laugh" this morning.
I'll catch up on my 50-odd Emails and comments tomorrow, me thinks...

YOU'RE SHITTING ME
rectum? damn near killed 'em! my post time this morning is 3:24 in the am, EST, US. that's 'cause I had to get up at 3:00 to get my post up before heading off to DC this morning for work. I just want to know who thought up this contraption, which turned up during an image search for "cheap laugh" this morning.
I'll catch up on my 50-odd Emails and comments tomorrow, me thinks...














3 Comments:
That is just fucking wrong man
at one point in time, I actually has the phrase "reporting on a fucked-up world" in my description...
B-|
-----------
check it out! ASS TUNNELING!!
Post a Comment
<< Home