DR CHIP'S MAILBAG

P E E P E D !
Subject: You're on 25peeps.com!
Date: 8/16/2006 4:01:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: hendrik@mans.de To: chip0909@aol.com
Your peep (linking to http://9961.blogspot.com) is now being listed on 25peeps.com. Now let's see how long it will stay up!You can increase your peep's popularity by refering users to 25peeps.com. Your peep's unique referal URL is http://www.25peeps.com/r/1515. Place a link to it on your weblog, journal, homepage, whatever. Every time someone finds his way to 25peeps.com through your link, your peep will gain a little popularity.
You can use the following HTML snippet: 25peeps.com
this very cool bit of Email came today. I found out about 25peeps a few weeks ago, and decided to toss my hat in the ring. or, maybe, it was a log on the fire, I don't know. anyway, if you want to see how I'm doing there, click on the image or the link!

P E E P E D !
Subject: You're on 25peeps.com!
Date: 8/16/2006 4:01:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: hendrik@mans.de To: chip0909@aol.com
Your peep (linking to http://9961.blogspot.com) is now being listed on 25peeps.com. Now let's see how long it will stay up!You can increase your peep's popularity by refering users to 25peeps.com. Your peep's unique referal URL is http://www.25peeps.com/r/1515. Place a link to it on your weblog, journal, homepage, whatever. Every time someone finds his way to 25peeps.com through your link, your peep will gain a little popularity.
You can use the following HTML snippet: 25peeps.com
this very cool bit of Email came today. I found out about 25peeps a few weeks ago, and decided to toss my hat in the ring. or, maybe, it was a log on the fire, I don't know. anyway, if you want to see how I'm doing there, click on the image or the link!

P E E P E D !
Subject: You're on 25peeps.com!
Date: 8/16/2006 4:01:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: hendrik@mans.de To: chip0909@aol.com
Your peep (linking to http://9961.blogspot.com) is now being listed on 25peeps.com. Now let's see how long it will stay up!You can increase your peep's popularity by refering users to 25peeps.com. Your peep's unique referal URL is http://www.25peeps.com/r/1515. Place a link to it on your weblog, journal, homepage, whatever. Every time someone finds his way to 25peeps.com through your link, your peep will gain a little popularity.
You can use the following HTML snippet: 25peeps.com
this very cool bit of Email came today. I found out about 25peeps a few weeks ago, and decided to toss my hat in the ring. or, maybe, it was a log on the fire, I don't know. anyway, if you want to see how I'm doing there, click on the image or the link!














2 Comments:
Dr. Chip! You need some boobs if you want more clicks! Boobies Boobies Boobies Boobies Boobies!
PS...I clicked you anyway...I ROCK!
Boobies are fun aren't they? Nah, I like Dr. Chip's way of finding all things twisted.
Post a Comment
<< Home