UNBALANCED DIET

TOO MANY FRUIT LOOPS
work, work, work... my new job has me running around in circles. or maybe it's loops. haven't had much sleep or been eating well (like old girl, here)... with so much stuff to do, I've had a tough time keeping up with anything personal. I've been lucky to squeeze in a post the last few days. I usually like to respond to comments, but probably won't have time 'til this weekend.
feel free to talk amongst yourselves... I'll catch up later.

TOO MANY FRUIT LOOPS
work, work, work... my new job has me running around in circles. or maybe it's loops. haven't had much sleep or been eating well (like old girl, here)... with so much stuff to do, I've had a tough time keeping up with anything personal. I've been lucky to squeeze in a post the last few days. I usually like to respond to comments, but probably won't have time 'til this weekend.
feel free to talk amongst yourselves... I'll catch up later.

TOO MANY FRUIT LOOPS
work, work, work... my new job has me running around in circles. or maybe it's loops. haven't had much sleep or been eating well (like old girl, here)... with so much stuff to do, I've had a tough time keeping up with anything personal. I've been lucky to squeeze in a post the last few days. I usually like to respond to comments, but probably won't have time 'til this weekend.
feel free to talk amongst yourselves... I'll catch up later.














10 Comments:
nice blog. very cool. very wicked. keep it up
Poor girl. She was pretty.
Is that what they are.... I was wondering....
Best photo I've seen on the net today.
Why is it that i find dead girls so damned attractive?
maybe it's the whole "Face Down In the Fruit Loops" thing...
that is a very interesting pic
fruit loops! what could be better!?!
perfect. I'm goin' IN...
Looks like the work of a cereal killer.
Post a Comment
<< Home