VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I GOT DUMPED



... ON BLOG DUMPS.
not too long ago, I followed a thread to Blog Dumps, where I added my site to their listings. soon after, I was added as a featured site, and got a terrific review from Wolfbernz. many thanks to Wolfbernz for taking the time, as well as MargieMix for leading me there! take a little time to check out this listing!

BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!

5 Comments:

Blogger MrRyanO said...

GREAT REVIEW! Congrats, Dr. Chip!

Like the lemming I am, I submitted my blog this morning. Clearly they are sure to fall into a deep deep passionate embrace with me and my words...or they will simply fall asleep.

It sucks that AFTER I submitted my blog I see that I had made a couple of errors in the description! Damn my thick bumbling fingers!!!

Tue Sep 26, 09:14:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Margaret said...

Alrighty! You've been dumped! Too cool.

...and Rockdog, don't you know it's a good idea to not comment, send email or blog stoned or before you have reached adaquate caffeine levels in the AM?

Not that it matters, I do it all the time. :sigh: But to err is human! =O)

Tue Sep 26, 09:54:00 AM EDT  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

Hey, I'm right under Dr. Chip...ewwww...that came out wrong...I mean listed under Dr. Chip on Blog Dumps! Sweeeeet! Blog Dumps - Entertainment!

Margaret...Yeah, every now and then I think I can type without proper caffeine levels...maybe I can get a steady caffeine IV drip...

Tue Sep 26, 08:27:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

随便玩玩

Sat Sep 30, 02:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger doctor chip said...

I smell a "Dumpin'" on high

Sat Sep 30, 09:09:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY