VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, October 13, 2006

SOCIAL COMMENTARY


NOT MADE IN AMERICA
I don't know which is more precious...
... the fact that old boy, here, has somethin' to say,
or, that the passerby is refusing to listen.
why not made in America?
definately, Yer-A-Peein'.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golden showers 50 cents! Come and get it!

Fri Oct 13, 09:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger mist1 said...

I have so been there. I mean who hasn't peed off a park bench in public.

Fri Oct 13, 09:17:00 AM EDT  
Blogger none said...

You wait till he takes a shit too, bet no-one says anything then, just walks a bit further away.

Fri Oct 13, 10:52:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually believe that this guy is practicing for the national "lets see who can pee the farthest" contest in a couple of weeks. Shit if he can pee that far horizontally could you imaging what the stream would look like when he's vertical?

Flyinfox_SATX

Fri Oct 13, 03:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY