VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, October 29, 2006

SUNDAY DRIVE ™

12
I'M LOVIN' IT

11
Condi makes a wish...

10
old gal's ready for Halloween. slut.

8
Best. Apron. Ever. click to enrage.

7
say hello to Maryland Monroe.

6
okay, so... she's a dog.

5
I would if I could help it...

4
look, it's the Queen Mum! what a pig.

3
this is record breaking.

2
this guy's seen about enough.

last week's Drive

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Dr. Chip! Glad to see you post and as always, an inspiration! Nice pic of the ladie with the double Z cup size. I found it to be udderly incredible.

Flyinfox_SATX

Sun Oct 29, 11:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

Welcome back, Dr. Chip! This big boobie bonanza was well worth the wait! I have a strange fascination with these painted ladies...I wish all women wore these sprayed on shirts. Clearly the world would be a better place.

Mon Oct 30, 09:30:00 AM EST  
Blogger Margaret said...

Recordbreaking? More like back breaking. Ouch!

Mon Oct 30, 04:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY