VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

GREAT NEW GIFT


MOUSE FOR MEN
... not to be confused with mousse for men,
this'll get 'em goin', and goin', but good.
just in time for Christmas, it's only $39.95,
and comes with travel case and rags.
wireless optical version 2.0 available in May, 2007.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! BUT...It's $39.95! For $3.99 I can have Jim's wife for 3 hours...

Wed Dec 13, 09:11:00 AM EST  
Blogger Margaret said...

LOL at Rockdogs comment. It's an awesome mouse but who knocked it up?

Hey Doc, stop by my blog if you have a chance and let me know your shoe size.

Wed Dec 13, 04:33:00 PM EST  
Blogger doctor chip said...

hey, $39.95, yeah- pricey...
... but, hey, you get to
cop a cheap feel... !!!

B-)

---------

Thu Dec 14, 09:09:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one! They would make great stocking stuffers for the guys at work!

Flyinfox_SATX

Fri Dec 15, 10:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY