VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, January 25, 2007

UNBALANCED STAFF


"HELLO, YOU HAVE REACHED
THE END OF THE INTERNET..."

yup... this is as good as it gets, alright. this came to me
in an Email yesterday, from my friend who lives in central
Alabama. it's his neighbor, or something, I'm pretty sure.
I was thinking of getting a receptionist, too.
talk about Crimson Tide...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mohawk Chieftain said...

Looks like Bill Murray to me... Is it the sequel to Groundhog Day?

Sat Jan 27, 08:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger doctor chip said...

Stripes II.

B-)

---------

Wed Jan 31, 03:19:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY