VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

KERRY SHOT


BY THAT BASTARD CHENEY...
... that would be, Dick, "Hey Look at me,
I gots me a Shotgun!!" Cheney. fucker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twit said...

Looks like he went out smiling anyway ;¬)


dafbgh

(daft bugger?)

Wed Feb 28, 04:51:00 PM EST  
Blogger doctor chip said...

yup!

'round these parts, we like to call that look, "The Color Of Stupid"!!!

B-D

--------

Thu Mar 01, 10:13:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY