VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Saturday, June 16, 2007

THE MORNING AFTER


THERE'S GOT TO BE ONE
so, you thought shtein was sick, huh? feel free to go ahead
and click-to-enrage this priceless gem of a photo, which
turned up during an image search for "animal lover". yup.
boy, this is real good for old Rex, here, who's a very lucky
dog... but, I gotta tell ya, if I meet up with this gal in the
park or something, I'm goin' the other way. in a big hurry.

3 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I wonder if he knows "human style"

Sat Jun 16, 02:19:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dog used to smoke but she didnt inhale.








*dzptvgcd-wv
just say`n

Sun Jun 17, 02:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger doctor chip said...

Mickey, your dog didn't happened to be named "Bill Clinton", did it?


human style, hah!
nice one, Hammer...

Wed Jun 20, 05:05:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY