VIEW MY FUCKIN' PROFILE


POOPY-GUY SHTEIN CENTRAL THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE MIME WEDGIE

IT'S LIKE I SAID...
UNBALANCED ESSAYS
cyber gallery
PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN
THE SHTEIN YOU NEED

doctor chip

sign my guestmap
BLOG DUMPS, DAMMIT!
Click Here to Enter Mix-Pix Blogger Awards Contest at www.mixpixawards.blogspot.com
IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!
PageRankFuckery
LICK ME
TOMAHAWK AWARD
SUNDAY BIG BLOG
I Hate My Fucking Cubicle!


GOOGLE BLOGGER NAZIS


donald james simpson / unbalanced
"heinous crimes against all of humanity"
is a not-for-profit site, conceived to
develop I.T. skills, and as a creative
outlet. advertising is in exchange
for free tools and / or services.


optimized for screens
1024 pixels wide & up



eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, November 13, 2006

H A C K E D


CHICKEN MOTHER FUCKER
the hacker has been stalking me since February, best I can tell. here's some details for you. for those interested, my password was hidden in plain sight, all along... my birthday, 090961. yup. combine my URL with my Email address, and you have it. I figured nobody would ever look for that. that is, unless some evil fuck wanted it bad enough. which they did. 'nuf said. how'd I catch 'em? the dumbass (dumbasses?) didn't count on my supreme tracking software. yup. StatCounter recorded the exact time, place and URL of the attack; the source html showed the time in GMT, as well as the Blogger member source (betcha didn't think of THAT, huh, you FUCK(S)!), and, well, about 520 posts, some cached, incoming links, site reviews... well you get the picture. oh, and did I mention the... well... NOBODY knows about that one. huh. digest it, you hacking fuck. I guess that some hackers are just pretty fucking stupid, ya know it? oh, the chicken? well, I have enough balls to identify myself online. nothing sneaky here. 'nuf said.

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Can we stamp their heads into the pavement now huh? can we, can we doc, go on, let me, can we huh . . .


Twats

(guess I'm next then . . . . . although there would be NO point!)

Wed Nov 15, 03:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger doctor chip said...

please do...

B-)

--------

Sat Nov 18, 08:19:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home




THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?
GIVE US YOUR HORNY